As of Wednesday, December 16 and for at least the following 15 calendar days, the territories whose travelers must notify their entry into Galicia are modified.
Maximum communication period of 24 hours from your arrival , regardless of whether or not you present symptoms with OCIVD-19.
Countries and territories affected:
- SPAIN: ARAGÓN, ASTURIAS, CANTABRIA, CASTILLA LEÓN, MELILLA, BASQUE COUNTRY and LA RIOJA.
- African continent.
- America: Belize, Brazil, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Ecuador, United States, O Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Porto Rico, Venezuela, Haiti, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic and San Martiño.
- Asia: Bangladesh, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Syria, Thailand, Yemen, Vietnam and Jordan.
- Europe: Azerbaijan, Albania, Germany, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Serse, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, San Mariño, Serbia, Switzerland, Sweden, Ukraine, Georgia and Gibraltar.
- Oceania: Guam and French Polynesia.