The BOE publishes Royal Decree-Law 20/2021 of January 26, on the reinforcement and consolidation of social measures in defense of employment.
The most relevant aspects have to do with:
- The extension of all ERTEs based on causes related to COVID-19 until May 31, 2021 and the simplification of their procedures.
- The commitment to maintain employment, so that the companies that take advantage of the aid must keep their staff for a new period of 6 months.
- Mechanisms for the protection of workers and their rights.
- Maintaining the limits of:
- dividend distribution and tax transparency,
- limits to the performance of overtime and outsourcing of the activity,
- the prohibition of dismissal and,
- the interruption of temporary contracts.
- The economic benefit for cessation of activity for the self-employed.
- The extension of the Mecuida Plan.
👉 Consultation in the private area of partners (COVID-19 Measures), the detailed summary of the most important aspects to take into account in the Royal Decree.