📌 This resolution takes effect as of February 20, 2021.
As of February 20, companies in the hotel and tourism sector will be able to request an exemption in the water fee and discharge coefficient.
- Catering establishments: restaurants, banquet halls, cafes and bars.
- Leisure and entertainment establishments: party rooms, discos, pubs, show cafes and furanchos.
- Hotels and tourist accommodation.
- Tourist lodges.
Requirements. Having suffered a significant decrease in activity, understood as such:
- Consumption made is equal to or less than 25% of consumption, made in the billing period immediately prior to November 5, 2020.
- The records of accommodation, services actually performed or electricity consumption show a decrease in activity in the period of validity of the exemption of at least 75% with respect to the activity carried out in the immediately preceding billing period to November 5, 2020.
Exemption period. Between November 5, 2020 and the date on which the declaration of a health emergency situation of Galician interest is lifted. Agreement of the Council of the Xunta of March 13, 2020.
Presentation of applications. Through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia, by clicking here.