Every day, the official gazettes of Galicia and Spain publish different orders and decrees modifying the restrictions that affect our social relations and mobility.
And furthermore, the state of alarm, the legal framework that allows the central and regional governments to establish these measures, will foreseeably remain active until Sunday, May 9 at 00:00.
From our special COVID-19 department, created in the Asociación de Empresarios Polígono San Cibrao on the occasion of the pandemic, we want to give a synthesized answer to all those questions that we ask ourselves every week, not only in our business environment, but also in the society in general… Can I leave my municipality? Can I go to…? What should I do if…? …
MOBILITY IN GALICIA. The Autonomous Community of Galicia remains closed, you can only enter and leave for duly justified reasons.
LIMITATION OF NIGHT MOBILITY “curfew” between 23:00 and 06:00 hours.
MOBILITY BY CITY COUNCILS.
🔴 Maximum restriction level: Carballeda de Valdeorras, Cualedro, O Grove and A Pobra do Caramiñal. Perimeter closed.
🟠 High restriction level: O Barco de Valdeorras, Cambre, Cortegada, Lobeira, Marín, Meaño, Meira, Muiños, Padrenda, Petín, Ribadumia, Ribeira, Rubiá and Vilanova de Arousa.
🟡 Medium restriction level: Barreiros, Boiro, Cambados, Cangas, Carral, Cartelle, Catoira, Gondomar, A Illa de Arousa, Lobios, Meis, Muxía, Ortigueira, Ponteareas, As Pontes de García Rodríguez, Rianxo, Sanxenxo, Trabada, Vigo and Vilagarcía de Arousa.
🟢 Medium-low restriction level: the rest of the municipalities.
Economic and social activities
SOCIAL MEETINGS. Stay in groups of people, maximum of 4 people in closed spaces and 6 in open spaces (except in the localities with maximum restriction level).
HOSTELRY. Depending on the level of restriction in which the municipalities to which they belong are located, the catering establishments will have limited capacity:
🔴 Closed 🟠 Terraces 50% 🟡 Interior 30% and terraces 50% 🟢 Interior 50% and terraces 75%.
- BARS AND CAFETERIAS. They must remain closed after 9:00 p.m. and may not offer bar service.
- RESTAURANTS. Open until 11:00 pm for the dinner service and with the obligation to have CO2 control devices and to prepare a customer data record, keeping it for a month.
COMMERCE. Regular hours, with capacity restrictions depending on the modality.
MASKS DURING INDIVIDUAL SPORTS. Individual sports can be practiced outdoors without a mask provided that the 1.5 meter distance can be guaranteed at all times. It should be used in practice on public roads or other places of normal pedestrian circulation.
Trips to Galicia
Travelers from the territories mentioned below must notify their arrival in our autonomous community.
👉 Form made available on the Servizo Galego de Saúde website or by calling 881 00 20 21.
- Andalusia, Aragon, Castilla y León, Catalonia, Ceuta, Madrid, Melilla, Navarra, the Basque Country and La Rioja.
- Europe: Azerbaijan, Germany, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and Georgia.
- America: Argentina, Aruba, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Curaçao, Ecuador, United States, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Haiti, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic and Uruguay.
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, India, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Palestine, Philippines, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Syria, Thailand, Yemen and Jordan.
- Oceania: Wallis and Futuna.
- Any of the countries of the African continent.
PORTUGAL. Controls at the land border with Portugal until 12:59 am on May 1, 2021. The border crossings open in Galicia and their hours are as follows:
- Passages open 24 hours a day, every day of the week: Tui-Valença, Verín-Vila Verde da Raia.
- Passes open from Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 10:00 and from 18:00 to 21:00 (Spanish time): Salvaterra do Miño-Monçao, Arbo-Melgaço, Baltar-Montealegre, A Madalena-Ponte da Barca, Manzalvos -Motivate.
FRANCE. All people from risk areas in France, who arrive in Spain by land, must have a PCR, TMA or other type of SARS-Cov-2 diagnostic test with a negative result performed within 72 hours prior to the arrival in Spain, until the end of the health crisis.
EU and SCHENGEN COUNTRIES. Entry may be denied for reasons of public order and health to any national of a third country, until 24:00 hours on April 30, 2021.
BRAZIL AND SOUTH AFRICA. Limitation of flights between Brazil, South Africa and Spanish airports until 00:00 hours on May 11, 2021. Only flights carrying exclusively Spanish passengers or passengers in international transit to a non-Schengen country with a stopover of less than 24 hours may land in Spain. leave the transit area of the Spanish airport; State flights, search or rescue services; with a stopover in Spain for non-commercial purposes and with a final destination in another country; loading; positional (ferry) or; humanitarian, medical or emergency.
CERTAIN RISK COUNTRIES. People from: Brazil, South Africa, Botswana, Comoros, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Peru and Colombia must be quarantined for ten days, until 24:00 on May 3, 2021.