The DOG on Friday, April 9, published the new changes in the restrictions of our autonomous community, in force from 00.00 hours on April 12, 2021.
LEVELS OF RESTRICTION BY CITY COUNCILS:
👉 From this interactive map you will be able to consult the level of restriction and incidence of each municipality.
- Maximum restriction level: Carballeda de Valdeorras, O Grove, A Pobra do Caramiñal
- High restriction level: Barreiros, Boimorto, Boiro, Carral. A Illa de Arousa, O Irixo, Monterrei, A Pobra do Brollón.
- Medium restriction level: Baiona, O Carballiño, Cortegada, Gondomar, Meis, As Neves, Noia, Padrenda, Rábade, Ribadumia, Sanxenxo, Soutomaior, Vilaboa, Vilanova de Arousa.
- Low restriction level: rest of municipalities.
- SOCIAL MEETINGS. Stay in groups of people, maximum of 4 people in closed spaces and 6 in open spaces (except in the localities with maximum restriction level).
- MOBILITY. The levels of restriction do not affect mobility, except in the case of locations with a maximum level of restriction, from which it is only possible to enter or leave with just cause.
- PERIMETER CLOSURE. The Autonomous Community remains closed.
- CURFEW. Between 10:00 p.m. and 06:00 a.m.
- HOSTELRY. Depending on the level of restriction in which the municipalities to which they belong are located, the catering establishments will have an indoor and outdoor capacity indicated on the signage that they must have at all times.
- MASKS DURING INDIVIDUAL SPORTS. Individual sports can be practiced outdoors without a mask provided that the 1.5 meter distance can be guaranteed at all times. The mask must be used in the practice of sport on public roads, such as streets, avenues, promenades, squares and public transit roads, or other places that are a place of regular movement of pedestrians and through which they actually circulate at that time.
💻 All our associated companies will be able to find this detailed and updated information in the private partner area of the Association’s website.