The DOG publishes the new aids that regulate the promotion of self-employment and its consolidation through incentives for the initial permanent hiring of unemployed people.
Presentation of applications. Telematically through the 👉 electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia and, by entering the corresponding procedure codes (TR341D and TR349F).
Deadline for submitting applications.
- Program I. Until September 30, 2021.
- Program II. Contracts made between October 30, 2020 and August 4, 2021 and within a period of two months from August 5, 2021. Contracts made after the entry into force of this order, must be requested until the last day of the second month following the date on which the contract is made. Deadline September 30, 2021.
More information through the 👉 website of the autonomous Xunta de Galicia.
- Program I. People who register in the special regime for the self-employed.
- Program II. Freelancers and professionals for the first, second and third contract that they carry out indefinitely.
- Program I. Between € 2,000 and € 4,000. Plus 25% cumulative, with a maximum of € 10,000.
- Program II. Contract bonus, between € 4,000 and € 9,000. Plus 25% cumulative, with a maximum of € 16,250 for the first contract and € 22,500 for the second and third contract. Training voucher, € 4,000.
- Program I. Promotion of self-employment. Procedure code TR341D.
- Program II. Aid program for the self-employed for the permanent hiring and training of salaried people. Procedure code TR349F.
- Registered as a job seeker and lacking occupation on the start date of the activity.
- Have started the activity prior to the presentation of the aid.
- Develop the activity in Galicia.
- Not having received self-employment aid in the previous 3 years.
- Not carrying out, as a freelancer, the same activity in the 6 months prior to the start of the activity or any other in the 3 previous months.
- In the case of first hiring, keep the contract for at least 2 years.
- In the case of second or third hiring, maintain the number of permanent people in the staff for at least two years.