The Asociación de Empresarios Polígono San Cibrao organizes within the framework of the Order of April 16, 2021 and, in collaboration with the Ministry of Employment and Equality and the Ministry of Labor and Social Economy, a new specialized training in welding with electrodes and TIG .
The training will begin on November 4 and will be aimed primarily at unemployed workers.
It is a level 2 professionalism certificate that includes the realization of internships in companies and the possibility of requesting scholarships for transportation to the venue.
Dates and duration
Dates: November 4, 2021 – June 27, 2022.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Place: Polígono San Cibrao Business Association.
758 teaching hours.
- MF0099_2: Electric arc welding with stick electrodes. 400hs.
- MF0100_2: Arc welding under shielding gas with non-consumable electrode. 240hs.
- MP0349: Non-labor professional practices module. 40hs.
- Basic prevention of occupational hazards. 60hs.
- Labor insertion, environmental sensitivity and gender equality. 10am.
- Training for equality. 8hs.
The student must meet a minimum of 75% attendance of each of the training modules that make up the course.
Likewise, students may request from the regional administration, different financial aid to defray the expenses related to the means of transport, the conciliation of dependents …
To access the training and, since it is a level 2 professionalism certificate, students must have one of the following qualifications, certifications or accreditations:
- Certificate of professionalism level 2.
- Certificate of professionalism level 1 from the same family and professional area.
- Graduated or graduated from compulsory secondary education (LOE ).
- Graduated or graduated in secondary education (LOXSE).
- Basic professional title (Royal Decree 127/2014).
- Pass the compulsory modules of a Initial Professional Qualification Program (PCPI).
- Pass a specific training course for access to intermediate level cycles in public or private centers authorized by the Education Administration.
- Have passed the entrance exam to intermediate level training cycles.
- Auxiliary technician qualification (FP1).
- Technician qualification (intermediate degree training cycle).
- 2nd year of the first experimental cycle of secondary education reform (REM).
- Degree in plastic arts and design technician.
- Industrial civil service.
- Degree in military technician.
- Three common courses of the 1963 plan or 2nd year of experimental commons, of the teaching of applied arts and artistic trades.
- Two common courses of the 1984 experimental plan (Applied Arts and artistic trades).
- Other studies declared equivalent to academic purposes with some of the above.
- Any degree, certification or accreditation that gives access to the level 3 qualification certificates of professionalism.