Xunta de Galicia publishes three new orders aimed at favoring the hiring, training of the unemployed and conciliation.
The Galicia Emprega plan is aimed at the unemployed and companies, whatever their legal form, including self-employed workers who hire employees.
The aid program for initial indefinite hiring and for training has self-employed or professional beneficiaries for the first, second and third hiring they carry out on an indefinite basis.
Self-employed aid program
Subsidy for the initial indefinite hiring of unemployed by self-employed or professionals domiciled in Galicia from 10-1-2021 and 09-30-2022.
Hiring may be full or part time, including permanent-discontinuous.
The self-employed who so request may be beneficiaries of a bonus for the training of subsidized workers through the previous contract bonus.
The training will take place within the first 3 months of the application and must be completed by 11-30-2022, with a minimum duration of 70 theoretical hours related to the job.
Self-employed or professionals for the first, second and third contract they carry out indefinitely.
AMOUNTS OF THE INCENTIVES
HIRING BONUS. First indefinite, €4,000 (€6,500 for special groups), with a maximum of €16,250. Second and third indefinite, €6,500 (€9,000 for special groups), with a maximum of €22,500.
TRAINING BONUS. Aid of 4,000 euros per subsidized worker.
Request form. Through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta and, entering the procedure code TR349F.
Application submission deadline.
- Two months counted from January 29, 2022, for those contracts between October 1, 2021 and January 28, 2022.
- Contracts from January 29, 2022, will have a term of, until the last day of the second month following, the date on which the indefinite employment relationship begins.
Galicia Emprega Program
Incentives for employment and training. Procedure code TR342C.
Line of incentives for contracting as an employee.
- Indefinite hiring, including fixed-discontinuous. Between €6,000 and €16,000.
- Temporary hiring. Between €3,000 and €8,000.
- Transformation of temporary contracts into indefinite ones. Between €2,000 and €3,000.
- Increase in the working hours of initial part-time indefinite contracts only in the case of young people, women and people with disabilities or in a situation or risk of social exclusion until the full-time working day is achieved. €2,000.
Line of incentives for training actions in the workplace,
- for training actions that improve the skills and knowledge related to the position.
- From €2,000 to €4,000 for each person hired who receives training.
Supported employment. Procedure code TR342A.
Set of individualized orientation and support activities for workers with disabilities or in a situation or risk of social exclusion, with special difficulties in social insertion.
From €3,500 to €8,500 per year for each full-time worker, which can be increased by up to 125% depending on the fulfillment of various conditions.
Submission of applications.
Telematically through the electronic headquarters of the Xunta de Galicia and, by entering the corresponding procedure codes (TR342C and TR342A).
Application submission deadline.
From January 29, 2022 and until September 30, 2022.
Beneficiaries. Self-employed or self-employed workers, as well as companies and property communities that hire a worker, either in the event that their rest period has ended due to birth, adoption or foster care, or at any time they need it to support the care of minors and/or elderly and dependents.
Action eligible for subsidy and amount.
- Self-employed bonus reconciles I. Contracting made by the self-employed person to support their business, for a maximum period of one year once the leave due to maternity, paternity, adoption or foster care has ended. 500 euros per full month, with a maximum amount of 6,000 euros. Contracts made between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022 with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Self-employed bonus reconciles II. Hiring by the self-employed person to support the care of minors and/or the elderly or dependents for a maximum period of one year. 500 euros per full month, with a maximum amount of 6,000 euros. Contracts made between October 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022 with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Self-employed child care bonus. 75% of the costs of the child care center or service, up to a maximum of 3,000 euros, for those self-employed who obtain the subsidy for bonus I or II.
- Self-employed bonus for the care of the elderly or dependents. 75% of the costs of the care center or service for the elderly, up to a maximum of 3,000 euros, for those self-employed who obtain the subsidy for bonus I or II.
Submission of applications. Telematically through sede electrónica de la Xunta de Galicia, and entering the procedure code TR341R.
Application submission deadline. For one month, starting February 3.