Publication in the Official Gazette of Galicia of the Xempre Emprendemento grants.
These grants are intended for self-employed workers and small and medium-sized companies (including cooperatives and labor companies).
These companies must be registered and have started their economic activity since January 1, 2020 in the Autonomous Community of Galicia.
The aid will serve to subsidize the following concepts:
- Computer equipment.
- Intangible assets. Those who do not have a physical or financial materialization.
- Investments in energy efficiency.
- Acquisition of equipment and furniture.
- Reform and qualification of the facilities of the business premises.
- The acquisition of assets belonging to an establishment or of second-hand capital goods will be eligible for subsidies in compliance with certain conditions.
The amounts of the aid will range between €3,000 and €30,000 depending on the investment made. The minimum investment being €5,000 and the maximum €100,000.
The application period starts on October 4, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. and will be open for a month.
The request can be made through the Electronic Office of the Xunta de Galicia by entering the procedure code TR880A.